Thank you for responding to our Shot Request! You’ll find more details below on how to proceed, so we can show your footage to the client for potential licensing.
NOTE: Please remember that a small percentage of clients seek our assistance with research, so it is very important you are uploading/sending Master footage to us as often as available. If a client does not find the footage online, and does not reach out for assistance, the footage cannot be licensed.
- If you are a current NatureFootage contributor, please upload any relevant Master footage to your contributor account. Guidelines for uploading footage Master footage can be found here.
- Once the Master footage has been uploaded to your NatureFootage account and logged, please email Support so we can forward it to the client for review.
- If you have any questions about the request, please visit the Shot Request Archive page or contact Support for more details.
- If you are ready to be represented by NatureFootage, please review and complete the Contributor Agreement and Tax Form below. If you are unable to sign the Agreement, please proceed to step #4.
W-9 (for USA Residents)
W-8BEN (for International Residents)
- Once the Agreement is signed, you’ll receive account information to submit Master footage. This is the quickest and simplest way for our team to send footage to active clients, and also ensure the footage is available to other clients by making it searchable online.
- Once the Master footage has been uploaded to your NatureFootage account and logged, please contact Support so we can forward it to the client for review.
- If for some reason you’re unable to sign the Contributor Agreement above, please contact Support with a link to review previews. The preview files must have a timecode burn-in and NO branded watermarks. Ideally the actual files are sent to us (via WeTransfer, Dropbox, etc), however unlisted website links are accepted (i.e.: Youtube, Vimeo, etc).
- 5. If you have any questions about the request, please visit the Shot Request Archive page or contact Support for more details.